Boris Continuum Motion Blur Mac/Win
Creates a realistic blur on areas in the source clip that are in motion, simulating the effect of shooting a moving object on ﬁlm
Based upon optical ﬂow technology, Boris Continuum Motion Blur examines past and future frames to determine the motion of the pixels in the image. Depending upon the selected settings, a blur or a smear is applied to the pixels that move from one frame to the next. You can also use a clip in the timeline as a source for motion and then apply the motion from the chosen clip to the filtered track.
Apply the Motion Blur filter to a clip of a speeding car and the car’s motion would blur while the background would not. The blur is most pronounced when the object moves quickly and more subtle when it moves slowly.
- Optical Flow based motion detection with visible motion vectors to aid in tuning the result
- User selectable simple and advanced Optical Flow algorithms
- Integrated PixelChooser with Mocha option to quickly and easily isolate the effect to a portion of the image
- Blur and smear options
- Includes Compare Mode to easily see the source and result while fine tuning the filter parameters
- Integrated FX Browser with factory installed presets
The Continuum Motion Blur filter offers multi-host support with a single license:
- Adobe After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- VEGAS Pro