Frequently Asked Questions - Plug-in Bundle
Which host applications do the included plug-ins support?
All of the included plug-ins support both Mac and Win.
The Boris Continuum Lights Unit supports:
- Media Composer 8.x, 7.x, or 6.x
- After Effects CC 2015, CC 2014, CC 2013, CS6, CS5.5, or CS5
- Premiere Pro CC 2015, CC 2014, CC 2013, CS6, CS5.5, or CS5
- Final Cut Pro X and 7
- Motion 5
- SCRATCH 8
- Resolve 12 or 11
- Vegas Pro 13, 12, or 11
The iZotope RX Plug-in Pack supports:
- Media Composer 7.0.5 & 8.4.5 or higher
- Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Final Cut X
- Pro Tools (10–12.4)
- Ableton Live (9.5)
- Logic Pro X (10.2)
- Nuendo 7 / Cubase 8.5
- Audition CC 2015
- PreSonus Studio One
- Sony Sound Forge (Windows: V.11.299; Mac: V.2.5.133)
- Digital Performer
PowerProduction Martini supports:
- Media Composer 8.x, 7.x, or 6.x
- Final Cut Pro X, 7, or 6
- Premiere Pro CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, or CS4
- Vegas Pro 13 or 12
- Sony Movie Studio Suite
Which plug-ins are included with the iZotope RX Plug-in Pack?
- De-click: Salvage great dialogue and vocal performances by removing the unintended clicks and other mouth noises that make their way through the pop screen. Eliminate clicks, crackles, and digital impulse noises from instrument tracks. Treat continuous background clicks on old recordings and vinyl transfers.
- De-hum: Get rid of the electrical hum and line noise of ground loops and buzzes that can end up on multitrack recordings, and often only gets caught later in the process. De-hum automatically identifies the base frequency of unwanted hum, and precisely removes it from the recording along with harmonics—ensuring a clean overall sound without electrical interference. The "Adaptive" mode removes hum that changes in frequency over time.
- De-clip: Salvage great performances by quickly reducing distortion on a vocal recording and cut down on the need for retakes. Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to save single-take recordings—especially live shows, rehearsal recordings, and archival material.
Dialogue De-noiser: Reduce the noise floor of a dialogue or vocal recording in real time, without affecting the tone and quality, and make it easier to work with tracks recorded in uncontrolled and untreated spaces—like a spare bedroom or the corner of the basement. The zero-latency Dialogue De-noise real-time plug-in is the most powerful denoiser for working with any voice recordings: voiceover, podcast, sung vocals, and more.
Which plug-ins are included with the Boris Continuum Lights Unit?
- Alpha Spotlight: Use a spotlight to add transparency to the source image.
- Edge Lighting: Apply light to edges based on pixel-to-pixel differences in any chosen channel in the source image or Edge Source Track.
- Glare: Produce a sharp reflection using a luminance map based on bright areas.
- Glint: Add sparkle or ray bursts using a luminance map based on bright areas.
- Glitter: Add glitter or sparkle using a luminance map based on bright areas.
- Laser Beam: Add visible light beams from any After Effects light or with the built-in lights. Includes an auto-animating fog generator.
- Lens Flare 3D: A fast and realistic lens flare plugin that includes 75+ presets inspired by real world footage. Design and animate lens flares with integrated motion tracking or audio-driven Beat Reactor.
- Lightning: Add photorealistic lightning bolts and plasma streams that automatically flash and move.
- Light Sweep: Add a linear line beam that sweeps across your image or text.
- Rays Cartoon: Add a cartoon-like edge of light to your footage.
- Rays Puffy: Add soft, puffy beams of light spreading from a single source point.
- Rays Radiant Edges: Add light to the edges of an image.
- Rays Radiant Spotlight: Use a spotlight to matte a light source or rendered light. Combines a light ray and spotlight filter.
- Rays Ring: Generate a ring of light by masking a light source.
- Rays Ripply: Add 3D volumetric lighting with a rippled surface effect.
- Rays Streaky: Produce a light that streaks across your footage in all directions.
- Rays Textured: Create a textured light using a noise map pattern.
- Rays Wedge: Create a wedge-shape light by matting the source.
- Reverse Spotlight: Precisely define a difficult-to-light area.
- Spotlight: Generate a realistic spotlight aimed at a specific target point.
- Stage Light: Generate 3D volumetric lighting with control over visible light levels and other real world stage-light attributes.
How easy is it to make a shot in Martini?
It's very easy. Martini comes with hundreds of Shot Types preloaded in the program, so all you have to do is pick your shot and the characters will be placed automatically into position. Whether you want a Medium Shot, Close-Up, Two Shot, or any other configuration, Martini has it included. Martini also provides Multi-Shot Sequences, so you can get that chase scene, restaurant order, or board meeting perfect with minimal effort!
Of course, once your Shots are generated, you can adjust as much or as little as you'd like! Martini allows complete freedom and ease for creating your slugs and shots.
Tell me more about the included Class on Demand Black Card?
The Class on Demand Black Card gives you 2-year access to any one video-based training package from Class on Demand's catalog - up to a $200 value! You can choose from an extensive list of software titles that cover various topics such as editing, lighting, graphics, animation, cameras, and more. Each training title comes packed with tips and techniques from industry experts that will teach you everything you need to know. Class on Demand offers sample chapters that will help you decide which package to choose.
How are orders fulfilled?
You will receive licensing information immediately upon placing your order.
How long will you offer the Plug-in Bundle?
We are offering a limited number of bundles. As soon as we sell out, the promo will end.
How can I contact you?
Fill out this form. You will receive a prompt response during business hours (9:00am until 5:00pm, Eastern Time). We are based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
What is the return policy?
The discount offered via this bundle is substantial and no refunds are available.